Friday, December 2, 2011

What I Wore...




sweater: H&M, pants: Nordstroms, boots: Urban Outfitters, jewlery: Urban Outfitters

Sorry for not posting in a while! So much school work, its crazy! I've also been a little uninspired lately, which is never a good feeling. I love feeling inspired...but right now, I'm just not. Kind of sucks. Today was just sort of a blah day....it's what happens when you get into the school year..and you do the same thing every single day. I need some excitement in my life! After school, I went to Panera Bread with my friend Maddy. Got myself some french onion soup..mmm! I also just realized I'm not wearing an all H&M outfit today! It's a miracle!!! A fashion miracle! Tonight I'm gonna go see My Week With Marilyn... I'm so excited to go to the movies and see a my first rated R movie that I don't have to sneak into! It is a pretty awesome feeling. Lol, I'm such a dork! 

No comments:

Post a Comment