Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Theyskens Theory Pre Fall '12

 love the high/low hem of this dress.
 these pants are so killer. perfect look for fall. 
 it is the simplest clothing which attracts me. the sheer panel in the back is great. such an effortless look.
 a fur coat and shorts. it shouldn't go together, but it does. so perfectly.
 I am in love with this dress. Between the leather and the pleated bottom...its so great. 
 Another effortless look. So simple. A black blazer, black tee, and black leather trousers. The slouchiness of the trousers just makes it even better!
 I looooveee this look! The slouch, wide leg pants are awesome. And the black on black makes it even better!
I also love this look! The burgundy skinny pants are soo amazing. It's such a great color. They're now calling it the "new black". The print on that jacket is pretty sick too! 
photos via Style.com

Theyskens Theory has always been one of my favorite brands! I love the feel of this collection. So effortless. I think the un-done hair has to do with that. I love when people wear their hair natural. I do it most of the time. Yesterday, I straightened my hair for the first time in months. Usually, I just do not have the time to do it. I just shower, then let my hair dry over night. It is a lot easier!

On another note, I recently came across a PETA video which had to do with exotic skins and how they're made. I started crying instantly. Usually, the animals are still alive while they are being skinned. Its not even like they just shoot the animals to kill them, not that there is any good way to kill animals. But, they will brutally beat them over and over again. It is so sad and heart breaking. And what is all of this for? A handbag? A wallet? A jacket? Sorry, it is not worth it. Now, God knows that I am a huge fashion lover. There is just no reason for it though. There are plenty substitutions out there. We now have synthetic and faux skins. And most of the time, people can not tell the difference. This video also led me to another animal cruelty video. But, this time it was about factory farms. I had to stop this video a couple of times, because it was so hard to watch. I do not get how the people who do that to the animals can live with themselves. It is truly disgraceful. I have made the decision to eat as little meat as possible. But, since I am Italian, I live in a house full of meat. I have eaten meat all of my life. So, if I do happen to eat meat, it will be organic. On organic farms, they do not treat their animals like that. I really wish I had the strength to become a vegetarian, but I just don't think I can. I do want to switch over to organic products though. But, power to those who have become vegetarians and stayed vegetarians! You all truly inspire me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment