Sunday, December 11, 2011

top knot

 sweater: H&M, skirt, H&M, tights: Target, boots: UO, jewelry: UO

 when I didn't know what else to do for pictures, I put my hair down... 
 ...and then put it back up again in a top knot. 
Usually when I ask my friends to take pictures of me for my blog, they will..but they usually giggle a little. Last night I was with my friend Krystal, and she was more than glad to do it! She even told me where to stand and what to do. It was her idea to stand in front of the mini Christmas tree. I think it looks pretty! Love ya girl! It's starting to feel like winter outside..and it seems like it came out of nowhere. Last week it was in the mid 60s..now it is about 40 degrees out. I don't mind the cold at all...but a little snow would be nice to make it really feel like winter! Anyway, Krystal and I got a little dinner last night at Panera Bread, and then I got ice cream at Coldstone..which she didn't join me for. I don't like it when my friends leave me to get dessert by myself. It always seems to happen though. I am always the only one who wants dessert. Oh well. Christmas is coming up....and all I am asking for is money so I can go up to NYC and go shopping! Speaking of shopping...Asos is having a 50% off sale for their shoes. Hiiiiii dadddyyyyyyy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment