Saturday, December 24, 2011

Metallic Christmas











So, its Christmas Eve! We just got home from our family Christmas parties. I got this blazer from H&M yesterday, because I had absolutely nothing to wear for the holiday parties. I still need to get a New Years Eve dress. Anyway, my brother Vince took these pictures of me! My dog Dempsey decided to jump in and take pictures with me. Love him so much! He keeps me happy...and he's nice to cuddle with too. I am so excited to see what Santa brings me tonight! Me and my family are watching Summer Heights High now. Such a freaking funny show. Merry Christmahannakwanza!

by the way....check out my brother Vince's blog! www.worntrails.blogspot.com
It is an amazing environmental blog, which features his opinion about what is going on with our earth right now, where he's traveled, surfing, and other awesome things! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment