Wednesday, December 7, 2011

fa la la la la.... ;)

 Topshop





 all from Asos (and might I say...this velvet striped dress is the most perfect holiday dress if I've ever layed eyes on one!!!)








all from Topshop

I just went freaking CRAZEBALLS looking for a holiday dress! Holy.... stramboli. Thats not even a word... whatever. And of course when we think of holiday dressing... sequins, metallics, velvet, lace and leather come to mind! Oh! and can't forget fringe! If I could get all of these items, I would be the happiest fashaholic ever! I will definitely order one or two items for the holidays though! It's too bad my family doesn't dress up for the holidays...even though I do every year. I'm always the only one in a dress, while everyone else is in jeans or something...so awkward. I'm not even gonna point out one item I like out of all of these, because I love all of them. I love this time of the year. The snow, presents, family, friends....and hopefully a New Years Eve kiss (probably not). Oh well. It's nice to dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment