Friday, December 30, 2011

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo







Again, I hardly ever do posts about celebrities, but Rooney Mara has seriously been impressing me lately. She has such a unique beauty. I saw her in the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo last night, and was in awe of her performance. The girl is insanely talented and beautiful. Not only has she been impressing the film critics, but she has also caught the eyes of fashion critics. Last month, she was on the cover of Vogue. As you can tell from her red carpet looks and her beauty itself, she is not afraid to take risks. The movie itself was amazing. It was so raw. It is definitely not a movie you want to see with your family. The rape scenes and consensual sex scenes are extremely graphic and extremely hard to watch. But, this movie will keep you on your feet and wanting more. Rooney Mara's portrayal of Lisbeth Salander was breathtaking. I've been hearing some Oscar buzz for Rooney Mara, and I really hope she is nominated for best actress. Overall, one of the best movies I have seen in a while! Oh, Daniel Craig is in it too. Talk about a sexy man. But, everyone go see the movie! It is incredible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment