Wednesday, December 7, 2011

While I Was Gone...








Hello everyone! I haven't had a computer for a while since my dad has been away out of town and he didn't let me stay at the house alone. Boo :/ So, I haven't been able to keep up with my outfit posts and such! But, I am back! Woo! I missed posting!! Anyway, the outfit with the yellow sweater is from today. Even though I don't dress like it, I've been obsessed with color lately. Usually, I like to dress simple with earth tones. I need to start doing Christmas and New Years Eve shopping!! I've been telling my dad that I need new clothes for about....a month or so now. ***DAD, I KNOW YOU READ THIS.*** So, I need to keep looking around. I wish I had my computer with me the last couple of days...I would've been shopping online. I've been sick with some bug that has been going around. Although it wasn't that bad. I stayed at my Mimi's house and spent the last couple of days watching old french movies, drinking tea, eating awesome food. So, it was pretty awesome. It made my obsession with Paris grow even larger. I will get there some day! I'll do another post later about last weekend. I shall now start my homework. Killlllllll meeeeeee.

**by the way.....some of you are probably thinking..'wait a minute!!!! I've never seen her wear glasses before!!..' funny story about that one! Last year, I was diagnosed with Shingles, yes that thing that old people usually get... and it was on my face, and in my eye. (I don't really care if this is too much information).. Anyway... when I had to go back to school, I really couldn't stand to look at myself, because it was really disgusting. So, I asked my dad to get me a pair of glasses to help cover my eyes and part of my face up. I put these baby's on when I have to take a quiz or a test... they make me feel smarter. They make others think I'm smarter also... I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment