Sunday, November 27, 2011

What I Wore




shirt/ H&M, pants/ H&M, boots/H&M, jewlery/ UO, H&M, Forever21

Yup, shitty pictures again...I know. Gotta work with me though! This is my best friend Maddy! Yes, I have two best friends with the same name, but spelled differently! You can't really see it here, but I decided to give the sheer trend a go. I was surprised my dad didn't stop me in my tracks of walking outside the door (sorry dad). I also just realized I am once again wearing an all H&M outfit. What is wrong with me? I neeeeed more clothes from different places.. or else I'm gonna be known as an H&M whore. Going off topic...(but not really because it still has to do with fashion)..I'm starting to look at colleges! Wooo! This is very exciting for me, since I've wanted to get out of my town since..well as long as I can remember. Suburbs just really aren't for me. I will be looking at FIT, Parsons New School, LIM, Drexel, Philadelphia U, and more! Hopefully I will be in NYC though. I am very excited and nervous all at the same time! I've been working extremely hard this year...even though I can probably work harder...to get good grades. It's junior year...which is the most stressful out of all the high school years. Most important year for colleges to look at, SAT prep and SAT's, etc...you all know how it works. So, while we're on the school topic...I need to go do homework! Tah tah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment