Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Leather Shorts


shirt: H&M, shorts: H&M, tights: Target shoes: H&M, jewlery: urban outfitters and mommies jewlery

Wow, in typing that...I realized I am basically wearing all H&M today. That is something that happens pretty often, without me actually realizing it. They have great, on trend clothes for a very little price. I also do not know why I put these pictures in black and white... I kind of thought it looked cool I guess. I have been extremely tired lately. School is kicking my ass. Anyway, I love leather anything for the fall/winter.. And it is about that time to start putting tights under them! I love it! Also, over the past couple of days, I have had guys in my school come up to me telling me that they have read my blog. Kind of random and surprising but...cool. I think it is funny the way men react differently than women to women's fashion trends. Men seem to hate all of them. But, I might start doing a men's fashion segment. I'm not sure yet though, still have to think about it. Homework time! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment