Sunday, November 13, 2011

What I Wore...



sweater/ H&M, tank top/ Target, pants/ H&M, shoes/ H&M

So, I had a 4 day weekend....a very much needed weekend. Although, of course I put off all of my homework that I had to do over the weekend. Oh well, I don't really have that much. This weekend, I also got my new iPhone 4s! So freaking excited! I'll probably just take my pictures with my phone from now on. It's a lot easier to get full body shots. So, about the outfit! One of the people I go directly to for some fashion inspiration is Taylor Tomasi-Hill, the former Accessories Director at Marie Claire. This outfit was greatly inspired by her. Her street style is impeccable. She has such an interesting way of putting outfits together. Alright, well I better get to this homework! Tah tah!

No comments:

Post a Comment