Monday, November 14, 2011

Liquid Metallica

photo via: Man Repeller

photo via: Where Did You Get That

photos via: Fashiontoast

Metallics are HUGE for this fall and winter, and I love every single bit of it. I don't know why, but I always find myself attracted to shiny things... So, this is really sparking my ADD up. It tickles me everytime I see something.....well metallicy! I am particularly in l.o.v.e with those Alexander Wang loafers. I mean, who doesn't want a pair of silver high heeled loafers with tassels on them?! I am also in love with those silver Zara pants, which they don't have in my size anymore. Poop on a stick. I was really looking forward to wearing them, and having everyone stare at me like I was an alien from outer space. I'm pretty sure Topshop makes a similar pair, so I'll just have to get my hands on a pair from there. That rhymed..kind of. Lol. Alrightttt, well enough of that! Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment