Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Wore...




Yes, I do know that the lighting and quality of these pictures are horrible, but it's the best I can do! I really wish I had a hot photographer boyfriend like Rumi Neely... Hm.. Maybe some day! The weather has been extremely nice lately...getting up into the high 60's and low 70's. It's the perfect weather in my opinion. Not too hot, and not too cold! School has been so hectic lately...with all of my teachers cramming in tests before the marking period ends. I think I had 5 quizzes today. Ridiculous. I have a much needed four day weekend coming up! So excited about that! I need to try to convince my dad to let me do some online shopping also...because I have no clothes! I feel like I wear the same thing every day. Today, I wore all H&M again...lol. Kind of getting sick of wearing all H&M. No offense to them...since the unbelievably sick Versace for H&M Collection just came out. So colorful and edgy. I was getting extremely jealous of all the tweets I was seeing from the people that were at the Versace for H&M launch party last night. Performances by Prince and Nicki Minaj in one night?! Insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment