Saturday, November 5, 2011

What I Wore







sweater: H&M, skirt: H&M, tights: Target, shoes (not shown): H&M

Okay, so I've had it up to here with Apple products. First it was the iPhone 4S, which I wanted for my birthday, but now my dad is reconsidering because its having problems. NOW, my camera on my macbook isnt working. At first, I just thought it was the lighting, but now after walking all around my house with it, something is wrong with the camera. I look like an oompa loompa. So, right now...I am not too pleased with Apple. Anyway, tonight was pretty fun. I went to a play in Camden with my dad and my stepmoms family. On the way home, I even saw a hooker walking the streets, which was a new experience for me. At first, I thought... "Wow, I wonder if her feet start to hurt after walking the streets all night in those 8 inch heels?..." But then it occurred to me how sad it really was to see something like that. I mean, you're really selling yourself out at that point. To think you are that worthless.... it is really a sin. Changing the subject.... the weather right now is freezing! So, I put on my big comfy sweater, with my leather skirt and some tights! Even though the weather isn't that pleasant, I love this time of the year! If only I had someone to cuddle up with....


Hahahaa, okay. So this was the post I made before I fixed the camera by myself simply by restarting my computer. I really did look like an oompa loompa though!.....

BAM! There I am in full oompa loompa mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment