Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fashion Wishlist







Hey guys! So, remember when I was sick, but I said I was starting to feel better?! I guess I was wrong! Turns out that the anti-biotic I was put on had Bactrum in it, which I turn out to be allergic to! So, I was sitting in my marketing class on Thursday, when I start to feel these chills on my legs and started to sweat. I looked down at my arm, and it was covered in these red dots. So, I freaked out and went to the bathroom...and found it all over my body. Turns out I just had an allergic reaction, thank God. But, it still freaked me out! But, a couple doses of Bendaryll later, I am back to normal! Anyway, more about this post!... It is crazy to think that Christmas is less than two months away! It has me thinking of things I want! Although, this is the ultimate fantasy wishlist, it is still nice to dream sometimes! I'll go from top to bottom. Alexander Wang sweater, Alexander Wang Fabiana heels, Helmut Lang sweater, Zara jacket, Rag and Bone sweater, and an Elizabeth and James jacket. All of these items are reallllyyy amazing, and I am in lust with them all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment