Friday, October 14, 2011

Whats Inspiring Me Lately...





high slit skirts, metallics, capes, neon, and Dolce&Gabbana stars/lace

So, I had a little scare today with my favorite Alexander Wang sweater. I totally thought someone stole it in my gym class...and I went into panic mode. So, I called Maddie (my best friend, LOVE YOU!) because I knew she would still probably be at the school working on spirit week for my school. I told her that I couldn't find my sweater and to look in the gym for it. Ten agonizing minutes later, Maddie called me with the best news ever! SHE FOUND MY ALEXANDER WANG SWEATER! So freaking relieved. Some other fun news! This weekend I'm going to visit my brother Vince at University of Maryland. I am so excited!!!! He's basically my best friend and I've been dying without him. I also get to see his amazing girlfriend Keighley, who I love! She's also basically my best friend! :) Can't wait to see you guys! So, I might be gone for the weekend, but I'll try my best to keep the posts coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment