Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Style Crush: Rumi Neely





Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been getting slammed with school work, its ridiculous. I'm not going to be posting any outfit looks this week because it's spirit week at my school, which basically means I'm going to be dressing like an idiot all week. So, hopefully next week I'll start doing outfit posts again! Anyway, back to this post. Rumi Neely is a major fashion inspiration to me. She has a way of taking the simplest pieces, and turning them into something sick. I've been following her blog fashiontoast.com for about a year and a half now. I probably look at it every single day. She just makes everything look amazing. Rumi Neely is known for mixing designer and vintage pieces to create amazing looks. If anybody is into fashion, you should definitely already know who this girl is. But, if you don't, check her blog out! It's way past my bed time, and I have an early day tomorrow. Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment