Thursday, October 13, 2011

Remembering My Mommy




This is more of a personal post dedicated to my beautiful mother, Jean Clementi.

Dear mommy, I can not believe you have been gone for two years. It seems like it was just yesterday you were holding me in your arms, telling me everything was going to be alright. Every single day something happens that I wish I could tell you about. I still talk to you all of the time though. Even though you are not physically here to listen, I know that you are still listening. Whenever I'm troubled or sad, I know I can always look up to you. I miss our nightly back scratches, going to New York City with you every chance we got, all of the vacations we went on...everything. I miss going shopping with you and being your personal stylist (even though you looked like a hot mama no matter what!) I miss seeing your face every morning when you came into my room to wake me up. I am so grateful that I am able to say that you were my mother. I could not have asked for a better woman to raise me and make me the person I am today. You touched everybody who has met you in every way. If someone was in need of help, you were there to help them. You were the kindest, most beautiful person inside and out that I've ever known. With everything you went through, you never gave up hope and always remained so strong. Many people love you and miss you dearly. I hope when I grow up, I am exactly like you. You left this world way too soon, but I know you are in a place of peace. Somewhere amazing where there is absolutely no pain. Somewhere where you are free of all of your troubles. I know that one day we will be together again. I love you so incredibly much and miss you every single second of the day.

Love, Your Babygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment