Saturday, October 29, 2011

I'm Having a Shoe-Gasm!







Lately, I've been having a sick obsession with shoes. If only I could actually afford some of these bad boys. I mean, who wouldn't want to wear shoes that consist of metallics, feathers, ankle cuffs, and capes?! Yes, that is a cape on that silver Alexander Wang shoe (last picture). How freakin cool?! I think shoes are magic in a sort of way. You can take a simple outfit, and make it fantastic with an amazing pair of shoes. A lot of my friends have heard me say that I can not wait to get out of high school, and follow my plan of moving to New York City and attending college there. Well, this is one of the reasons why. I will finally get to dress the way I've always wanted to. You may now be thinking, 'thats a stupid reason you want to get out of high school..' But, dressing the way I want is very important to me, and I've never been able to fully dress the way I want to. People in high school can be very judgmental. And even though people tell me they like how I dress, I've definitely gotten made fun of by some people. So, getting to my point.... If I were to walk in to school with those sick Alexander Wang Fabiana heels with the cape on the back, I would get looked at like I was the freak of the week. Actually, I would get made fun of for wearing any type of heel. I wear those booties by H&M that have a small heel on them, and I get made fun of by some people for wearing heels to school (a lot of the people in my school wear sweatpants every single day. theres nothing wrong with that, but it's just not me). Wow, this is getting really long, so I am going to cut myself off! Haha. So, anyway, I love these shoes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment