Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I Wore




sweater: H&M, leather pants: H&M, shoes: Zappos

So, I know I said that I wasn't going to be posting outfits for a while, but I guess I was wrong. Today was retro day at our school, and I decided to look like I came out of the movie Grease. So, I wore a black off the shoulder shirt, leather pants, and my boots...and had to add the big hair and red lips also! But, this morning it was pretty raw and cold out, so I decided to throw a big sweater over it, and it wound up making a very cute outfit. So, I decided to do an outfit post on it! Since the weather is very gloomy today, the lighting sucks. But, you guys will get the idea. I know other bloggers have these photographer boyfriends who take pictures of them, but I don't have one of those! *any takers? ;)* So, right now my MacBook will have to be the photographer! Anyway, more about the outfit! I had never been able to wear these leather pants, but I feel like I'm going to start wearing them more often. I bought this sweater last year, which is actually a cardigan.. But, I thought it looked better at a closed sweater. I thought it looked cooler. This kept me very warm today though! Fall is definitely starting to show more of itself!...and I kind of like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment