Saturday, October 8, 2011

What I Wore


turtleneck: H&M, leather skirt: H&M, booties: Forever21, watch: Urban Outfitters, bracelet(which you cannot see): Tiffany&Co.

So, this fall...two major trends I am seeing are leather and turtlenecks! It seems like they are two of the fall staples. I have been searching for another leather skirt to have for this fall. But, I want it to be a little bit longer than this one, and maybe pleated! So cute! A lot of people shy away from leather because they think it makes them look too tough or biker-like, but thats not true at all! To sweeten up a leather skirt, all you have to do is pair it with something like a white button up blouse or, like I'm doing today, a turtleneck. Speaking of turtlenecks, they were seen everywhere on the Fall 2011 rtw runways (BCBG, Altuzarra, Christian Siriano, Celine, and many more). Again, I'm not a huge fan of flaunting everything I have. I don't like to push my boobs all the way up or wear the shortest tiniest skirt (even though I'm wearing on today). But, if I am wearing a short skirt, I will balance it out with covering up on the top. I see way too many girls in my school who dress like they are about to go on their night shift at the nearest corner. It's definitely not a cute look. Lets start dressing like ladies again please!

No comments:

Post a Comment