Tuesday, January 10, 2012

winter shorts






High school is so stressful. All of this school work, SAT prep, college prepping, etc...so much stress on the body. I need to look at the LA Fitness schedule and see when their yoga classes are. I need to calm myself some way. But, if I'm not posting as much..I'm really sorry. I just may not have the time. I brought my computer outside today to take pictures. It is so much easier than using my phone and taking a picture of myself in the mirror. The lighting is better, you can see the clothing more clear. Just better all around. I noticed that when I put my pictures on my blog, the lighting of the picture changes..so it doesn't look the way it did when I edited them. Oh well. I'm starting to fall in love with these type of shorts I'm wearing. They are so comfterable and easy. They look great with a lot of things.  Can't wait for spring so I don't have to wear tights under them! Even though I love pairing tights under shorts for the winter, I feel like they will look better without them. I will be doing more pre fall posts. I am looking at Celine's show as we speak. A lot of clean cut clothing and leather. There are some things I love and other things I am not so crazy about. I'll probably do a post on it tomorrow! Right now, I need to start my homework so I'm not stressing about it at 9 oclock tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment