Saturday, January 7, 2012

Rag and Bone Pre-Fall






Wow, I am so sorry I have not been posting that much. I have been so swamped with school work! This past Thursday, I attended DECA with the rest of my school's marketing students along with about 8 other school's marketing students. It is a conference where you are assigned categories to perform role plays infront of professional judges. I was in the category of marketing management. So, my role plays consisted of creating marketing plans for products. It was a lot of fun and awesome experience for the real world! 

Now, onto the actual post! Rag and Bone has always been one of my favorite lines! This line, like many of them was about leather, color, and cool tailoring. The white draped dress paired with the school boy blazer is such a great little ensemble. All of these dresses, skirts, and shorts make me want spring to come!....although it's 65 degrees outside right now. Somehow the weather went from a frigid 14 degrees earlier this week to a spring-like 65 degree day today! Even though S/S fashion week happened in September, I will start talking about some of the upcoming trends for this spring soon! As I am looking over them right now, I have to say...this is probably the most excited I've ever been about spring fashion! I love all of it! So much fun fashion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment