Sunday, January 15, 2012

happpy sunday!


 It's weird... I feel like I look completely different in this picture than I do in the one above. Anyone else think that? Just me?... Alright. 



Just a little outfit post from yesterday. These are my favorite kinds of outfits. Simple, minimalistic (is that even a word? i think...), menswear-ish...I love it. It never seems to fail me. 

I recently read an article on what fashions men hated... Menswear was on it. Actually, it seemed like every fashion I loved was on it. So, if I'm not supposed to wear and of my favorite fashions...then what am I supposed to wear? A t-shirt and jeans or a sexy dress? Don't get me wrong.. I love a simple t shirt and jeans or a sexy dress as much as the next girl, but I'm not going to wear it all of the time. In my opinion, if a guy likes you...then he should love you in any type of clothing. If what you're wearing makes you feel confident, then do not let a man's opinion stop you from wearing it! I learned that one a long time ago. I used to dress the way I thought a man wanted a girl to dress and what a man thought was sexy. But, now I dress the way I feel the best and sexiest in! Usually that confidence will shine through if you feel great in something...which a man always finds sexy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment