Sunday, January 1, 2012

rolling with the homies









 .....morning after

I can't believe it's 2012! Holy crap. This past year has gone by so fast. I am so excited to see what 2012 has in store for me! Last night was so much fun. I can't even begin to explain how much I love and adore my friends. I can honestly say I have the best friends in the world. There were so many laughs when we woke up this morning with basically everyone sleeping in the same room whether it was on the bed or on the floor. I just remember repeatedly singing "rolling with the homies" with my friend Krystal over and over again. We all did the ultimate walk of shame this morning... going to breakfast in what we wore (and slept in) last night. Walking in six inch heels when you're extremely tired is not the easiest thing to do. I'm not even going to talk about my outfit..because I didn't even like it. Haha. It was just a last minute buy because I had nothing else to wear. I am now spending my last moments of winter break relaxing since the next couple of weeks are going to be insane. Between DECA for marketing, midterms studying and midterms itself and SAT classes, I'll probably be dead by the end of January. Is spring break here yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment