Friday, January 13, 2012

Prabal Gurung














I think this has got to be one of my favorite Pre Fall 2012 collections. It's just so freaking good. Prabal Gurung always has just a great way with color, fabrics, etc. The shape of the clothing is extraordinary. Ah, I just want everything I see! Between the printed shorts, the pant suit, that pleated leather skirt, the flared out dresses, I love everything. I am home sick today...theres been some bug going around..and ofcourse I caught it. I'm so upset, because I was supposed to go visit my aunt this weekend in North Carolina. I never get to see her...so it's a bummer that I can't go anymore. I always feel better after being down there. But, she's hopefully coming up in February! I have a long weekend due to Martin Luther King Day. SO nice to take a small break from school. I'm going to go find some food in this house to eat. I'm starved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment