Saturday, March 24, 2012

Where have I been?

I doubt anybody has been wondering where I have been, because I don't even know if anyone reads this anymore. I have been getting slammed with school work. It leaves me extremely little time to do posts. I miss blogging so much. I just never have time to get on the computer anymore! Thankfully, spring break is really soon! So expect a full week of posts!! I am so ready for school to be over, but I have to get out of that mind set. I still have three months of school left. This includes regular school work, more SAT's, and finals. Not so fun being a Junior in high school. But, this year is flying by extremely fast. It's kind of scary. Anyway, I am excited to update myself with my favorite blogs, fashion inspiration sources, and what new collections my favorite stores have! I need to go spring/summer shopping so bad! The weather has been really nice lately, and I have nothing to wear. I'm pretty sure it is supposed to go back to chillier weather next week. Such a tease spring is.


No comments:

Post a Comment