Monday, March 12, 2012

im here im here im here!





I'm so sorry for not updating like I used to!!! School is absolutely kicking my ass. I just took my SAT's this past weekend....yup..don't want to talk about that anymore. I will try my best to update more frequently! 

So I came across these pictures...and saved them..but I forget where they are from. I just loved them because of all the white. It is making me crave summer even more! Soon enough it'll be here! We're getting a little taste of it this week with 70 degree weather! So freaking nice!! The only problem is...I do not have any warm weather clothes. I can not wait to just lay by the pool or go down the shore, be with all of my friends, and have a good time!!! Speaking of summer, I am starting to go to the gym again. I've learned to love working out. I also took an amazing yoga class in Philly with my cousin Nicole and her adorable daughter Gianna. The room was heated to about 85 degrees... I have never sweated so much in my life and it was incredible! Definitely want to start doing more of it. I gotta do homework! See yaaaaaaa lataaa

No comments:

Post a Comment