Monday, October 1, 2012

Dries Van Noten SS 2013












Love.Love.Love.Love. I LOVE this collection so much. The contrast between the prints and materials are fabulous. Van Noten created a certain girly-grungy vibe, which I loved. What I love even more? It is totally wearable right now for Fall! It is apparent that Van Noten had fun with this collection. Van Noten stated that, "After all of those seasons of quite minimal annd plainness of the work, I just wanted to go for it." Well, the risk certainly payed off. I love minimalism as much as the next girl, but it was so refreshing to see someone create a fun collection! Mixing plaid shirts with applique skirts, sweaters with floral skirts, floral shirts with plaid pants- all unexpected, yet fabulous contrasts. I will definitely be experimenting with some of these looks this Fall! 

No comments:

Post a Comment