Wednesday, January 15, 2014

She no saint, c'ept Saint Laurent

Say hello to my new babies! I've needed a new wallet for a while, since my $10.00 wallet from Target broke about 3 months ago. Since then, I've been using a little Pucci card holder that my aunt got me around 5 years ago. Not a very sufficient wallet as you might have guessed, especially since I almost lost it New Years Eve. I blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol baby, 5 degree weather and the tears that were streaming down my face from the fact I couldn't feel my body. ANYWAY.  When my dad asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I was about to give him the good old, "I don't really need anything, so just money," when I stumbled upon the Yves Saint Laurent beauty. I wanted a wallet that was going to last me a very long time, and I immediately fell in deep love with this wallet. Many people (my father and brother...typical) did not understand my deep love and excitement for this wallet, because of it's simplicity. But, that is what makes me love it so much. I'm going to be able to wear it for forever. It will never go out of style. It is a beautiful, timeless piece that was well worth the investment.

Now onto those babe-like Ray Bans. I've also needed new sunglasses for about the last year. I normally would stray away from expensive sunglasses considering I know my clumsy self would probably break them in a matter of two days. However, I decided that this would be a test for myself to see if I could be an adult for five minutes and handle a pair of expensive sunglasses. I've been doing pretty well so far! No scratches or finger prints. I also put them back in their case every time after using them. We'll see how long this lasts.








No comments:

Post a Comment