Friday, January 17, 2014

For Those Cold City Nights...


I've been wearing the same winter coat for about 3 years now, so I thought it would be time for me to say goodbye...for now. While on the hunt, I stumbled upon these two at, believe it or not..Forever 21. I've been super impressed with them lately. Along with my new coats, I also purchased a pair of $9.80 high waisted jeans (I LOVE DEALS), a cream cropped sweater, and a new pair of super cute buckled ankle boots. More about the coats! I fell in mad love with both of them and couldn't decide between them, so I ended up taking both of these puppies home with me. The shearling jacket is so incredibly warm. It's like one big fur ball inside. Hopefully, both of these coats will make the NYC winter weather a little more bearable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment