Saturday, September 8, 2012

Leather and Lace: Jason Wu


















Ah, fashion week is amongst us again! When I opened up the Jason Wu page on style.com to see his SS 2013 collection, I was expecting a sea of lady like silouettes. Was I in for a surprise... For those who aren't familiar with Jason Wu, he frequently dresses Michelle Obama. Well, our First Lady will definitely not be wearing Jason Wu's SS 2013 designs. Leather and lace were often mixed together, as seen in the beautiful black leather dress with a lazer cut lace hem at the bottom.  There is one thing I absolutely love about this collection: There is still something lady like about this collection with a certain provocation to it. Another thing that caught my eye.... Those beautiful, but simple shoes. The beauty was also extraordinary. Simple, yet sexy. I love a beautiful red lip! Looks like leather and lace are here to stay for the Spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment